Re: [rest-practices] [Fwd: [rhevm-api] concatenating Link headers in response to entry-point HEAD method]

I think there's a getHeader() in the servlet API that returns only the first, but a pluralized getHeaders() or similar that returns an array of all. But this is request headers, not response header processing on the client end.

No idea about apache clients.

	-Bob