Re: [rest-practices] Relative uris

Bryan Kearney wrote:
On 05/27/2010 09:21 AM, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
On Thu, 2010-05-27 at 07:47 -0400, Bryan Kearney wrote:
What happens if you do JSON over a message bus? Are you using the same
serialization? That may be an edge case, but I would not want ot have to
manage multiple serialiing layers per transprot.

You're marshalling objects over QMF which contain URIs into the REST
API?

We just added HornetQ for capturing events, so we will get AMQP "soon". We are serializing some objects into JSON there... I am loathe to write specialized serializers. Well.. loathe to write any to be honest.

FYI, I'll have a restful interface for hornetq soon if you're interested. You'll be able to mix and match from JMS/HornetQ java apis and have automatic serialization/deserialization so long as a content-type and JAX-RS provider can be figured out.

I'm still a few weeks away though...

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat