[rhelv6-announce] Discontinuing the RHEL 6 Mailing Lists

Mon May 3 13:23:37 UTC 2021

Greetings Red Hat Partners,

With the transition of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 into the Extended
Life Phase of the RHEL lifecycle[1], we have made the decision to
close the RHEL 6 mailing lists. We thank you for your many years of
support and invite you to continue your conversations in the Red Hat
Customer Portal Community's discussion groups, which are available at
the following link to anyone with an active Red Hat product
subscription: https://access.redhat.com/discussions

Sincerely,

The Red Hat Enterprise Linux Team

[1] https://access.redhat.com/support/policy/updates/errata#Extended_Life_Cycle_Phase