[rhelv6-beta-list] Can not get a higher resolution in X with no monitor connected.

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 23:44:47 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Scott Dowdle <dowdle at montanalinux.org> wrote:
> Steven,

No, and this has been a source of some whinging. The switchover to the
new 'X --configure' command is, so far, underdocumented to the casual
users.

By "iKVM", I assume you mean a remote management console such as DRAC
from Dell or HP-SIM from HP? If you can get into a system far enough
to get a command line console for such a connection, you should be
able to run a simple X session to the system.