[rhelv6-beta-list] My first experiences with RHEL6 beta

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Thu Jun 10 19:23:38 UTC 2010

Jon Masters <jcm at redhat.com> wrote:
> Can you let us know if there was a reason that you could
> not do a vnc install? This will give you a lot of flexibility
> during installation.

Unfortunately, as I realized after my initial recommendation of
VNC, this might be a case where the old Virtual PC hypervisor might
not offer a working network configuration out-of-the-box -- installation
or post-installation -- something Anaconda/Firstboot can't seem to
recognize.  That would be a limitation.

--
Bryan J  Smith             Professional, Technical Annoyance
Linked Profile:           http://www.linkedin.com/in/bjsmith