[rhelv6-beta-list] Announcement for RHEL 6 release date?

Mark Loveridge markl at slb.com
Wed Jun 23 15:49:07 UTC 2010

This subject came up on the list a month or so ago.  Based on the discussions then
(and some research into the historical data on previous releases) I pencilled
in a GA some 4-6 months in the future (i.e. 3-5 months from now) in a presentation
I gave to management.

I would expect at least one more beta and probably an RC before GA so end Q3
is as early as I would expect to see it.

Mark