[rhelv6-beta-list] Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Beta 2 now available

Justin Clift justin at salasaga.org
Wed Jun 30 16:50:19 UTC 2010

On 07/01/2010 02:35 AM, Marco Shaw wrote:
> Yes, I didn't check, I blindly copied the URL here.
>
> This doesn't have much either:
> ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/rhel/beta/README-BETA2.txt

Just asked one of the guys that writes the docs, and there isn't
anything in place that shows the changes from beta 1 to beta 2.

He agreed it would be nice, but they're focusing their efforts on other
parts of the docs.  (and pulling long hours as it is)

Hope that helps. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--