[rhelv6-beta-list] Missing or removed package - Exim

Mark Chappell tremble at tremble.org.uk
Wed Jun 30 18:44:08 UTC 2010

On 30 June 2010 19:19, Eugene Tay <etay at redhat.com> wrote:
> Is Exim going to make it into RHEL6 or is it missing by accident? I don't
> see it being one of the deprecated packages in the release notes.

The suggestion was that this was deliberate, apparently both exim and
cyrus are "dead" (personally I disagree) and everyone should be using
postfix/dovecot.  Several people muttered on this list, and I've heard
mutterings elsewhere, EPEL will no doubt pick up the flag if this
decision is upheld.

Mark