[rhelv6-list] RHEL 6 Downloads

Brandon Perkins bperkins at redhat.com
Thu Dec 2 17:35:23 UTC 2010

From: https://rhn.redhat.com/rhn/software/downloads/SupportedISOs.do

you should see up to (depending upon your subscriptions and
entitlements) nine GA versions at the very top of the list with their
associated parent channels:

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server (v. 6 for 32-bit x86)
https://rhn.redhat.com/rhn/software/channel/downloads/Download.do?cid=10358

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server (v. 6 for 64-bit x86_64)
https://rhn.redhat.com/rhn/software/channel/downloads/Download.do?cid=10486

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server (v. 6 for IBM POWER)
https://rhn.redhat.com/rhn/software/channel/downloads/Download.do?cid=10417

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server (v. 6 for IBM System z)
https://rhn.redhat.com/rhn/software/channel/downloads/Download.do?cid=10438

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation (v. 6 for 32-bit x86)
https://rhn.redhat.com/rhn/software/channel/downloads/Download.do?cid=10401

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation (v. 6 for x86_64)
https://rhn.redhat.com/rhn/software/channel/downloads/Download.do?cid=10550

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Client (v. 6 for 32-bit x86)
https://rhn.redhat.com/rhn/software/channel/downloads/Download.do?cid=10342

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Client (v. 6 for 64-bit x86_64)
https://rhn.redhat.com/rhn/software/channel/downloads/Download.do?cid=10454

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Compute Node (v. 6 for x86_64)
https://rhn.redhat.com/rhn/software/channel/downloads/Download.do?cid=10470

Do not descend down the tree to the Beta versions in the child channels:

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server Beta (v. 6 for 32-bit x86)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server Beta (v. 6 for 64-bit x86_64)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server Beta (v. 6 IBM System z)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation Beta (v.6 for 32-bit x86)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation Beta (v.6 for x86_64)

Thanks,
Brandon