[rhelv6-list] RHEL 6 Downloads

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Thu Dec 2 17:32:28 UTC 2010

On 03/12/2010, at 4:23 AM, Harrison, Jonathan wrote:
> When I sign into my RHN portal, I still see RHEL 6 Beta 2 as the only download option.  What source has everyone else used to download the RHEL 6 final images?

Hi Jonathan,

You *might* be getting led astray by the main "Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server (v. 6 for 64-bit x86_64)" channel
having a "Beta" sub channel under it.

Kind of like this:

  Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server (v. 6 for 64-bit x86_64)     <--- you should probably have this selected
   + ---- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server Beta (v. 6 for 64-bit x86_64)    <--- but you have this one selected instead
   + ---- RHEL Server Supplementary (v. 6 64-bit x86_64)

I'm kind of thinking you need to back up one level, out of the beta channel, then you should be ok.

Does that help?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift