[rhelv6-list] selinux (not quite) disabled?

Marti, Robert RJM002 at shsu.edu
Fri Dec 3 00:59:55 UTC 2010

SELinux scares people, to put it simply. Instead of fixing thinks to work with it, it gets disabled so no one has to deal with it. I'd rather fix it, but the normal complaint is lack of time to do it right. I normally set it to permissive mode and make a note to come back and address the issues later. So far later hasn't come.

Sent from my iPhone