[rhelv6-list] Problem with ldap

Prentice Bisbal prentice at ias.edu
Fri Dec 3 22:06:56 UTC 2010

That depends:

If you are using SSSD, you only need to configure the files in /etc/sssd.

If you are using nss-pam-ldap, you need to configure
/etc/pam_ldap.conf and /etc/nslcd.conf.

If you used the openldap client programs (ldapsearch, ldapmodify, etc.),
you will still need to configure /etc/openldap/ldap.conf.

--
Prentice