[rhelv6-list] Redhat 6 New Pricing Scheme = crap

Collins, Kevin [BEELINE] KCollins at chevron.com
Thu Dec 9 16:54:51 UTC 2010

Can you post a link, please? I am looking at the RedHat store
(https://www.redhat.com/wapps/store/catalog.html) and I don't see quite
the same thing... the prices do seem a bit higher but I don't see
anything about separate costs for Cluster, GFS, etc.

I do remember reading that they were changing the number of allowd
virtual guests, which I was not happy about.

Kevin