[rhelv6-list] Adding ethtool options to ifcfg-ethX

Hi all,

I need to add some ethtool options to a specific interface. I see in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifup-eth file that I could do it using ETHTOOL_OPTS variable under ifcfg-ethX config file. But I only see to pass ethtool options with "-s" flag and I need to pass "-G" options like:

"ethtool -G eth1 rx 1024 tx 1024".

Is it possible to do with ifcfg-ethX config file or do I need to put ethtool command under rc.local??

Thanks.

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com