[rhelv6-list] RHEL 6.1 kslowd000 and drm

Since RHEL 6 release we have seen many Thinkpads with lock ups, kslowd consuming cpu.

In the RHEL 6.1 beta there are upstream fixes added, but for certain cards the issues still persist. Trying to gather information, to open a ticket.

There is  a possibility in 6.1 to use "drm_kms_helper.poll=0" which works around the issue say on my thinkpad W510.

Are there any downsides to using his a workaround?