[rhelv6-list] A question about memory ballooning

Hi all,

How can I manage automatically memory ballooning under a kvm host (RHEL5 or RHEL6)?? For example if I define a kvm guest to boot up with 512MB of RAM and I have configured 1GB as a maximum memory for this guest, how can I allocate this memory when guest will need it??

And the opposite question, can memory balloon be deallocated?? And is it possible to do this automatically or is an error to do this??

Thanks.
--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com