Re: [rhelv6-list] Can Red Hat provides a RHEL6 all-in-one ISO?

On 4/28/11 10:50 AM, Kirby Zhou wrote:
> Can Red Hat provides a RHEL6 all-in-one ISO?
>
> We hate to download packages in RHN optional channel separately one by one.

I used a patched mrepo[1] to sync all the RHN channels locally and mrepo
made them into standard yum repos for me.  Some of the details and
patches are on the following threads:
http://darren.stanford.edu/serendipity/archives/138-mrepo-gensystemid-+-RHEL6.html
http://lists.rpmforge.net/pipermail/tools/2010-December/001823.html
http://lists.rpmforge.net/pipermail/tools/2010-November/001791.html

/Brian/
1. http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/mrepo/
--
       Brian Long                             |       |
       Corporate Security Programs Org    . | | | . | | | .