[rhelv6-list] KVM issues post RHEL6-1->6.2 update

Robin Price II rprice at redhat.com
Thu Dec 8 15:40:57 UTC 2011

Ben,

I went ahead and did a 'virsh xmldump' of my RHEL6.1 guest I upgraded to
RHEL6.2 from yesterday for you.

http://people.redhat.com/rprice/RHEL6.xml

Not sure if that will help but maybe reviewing some of the stanzas, you
can re-add them as needed.

HTHs,

~rp

--
| Robin Price II - RHCE,RHCDS,RHCVA                   |