[rhelv6-list] RHEL6 Wireless problem

馬小布 jiannma at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 09:28:27 UTC 2011

> My question is, what run level are you in and are you doing this strictly
> from command line?  Because, for me, I let NetworkManager (GUI) handle any
> of my wireless connections since I boot into Gnome in RHEL6.

Sorry for replying  this mail for a long time.
 I run the 5 level(or graphic desktop).  I don't understand what the
meaning of doing this strictly from command line .

[Sync at genius ~]$ grep "init" /etc/inittab
id:5:initdefault:

By the way,  I gone through your networking scripts and removed
"NM_CONTROLLED=yes", stopped NetworkManager, and then started network.
But the problem exists still  now.

So I do not know how to solve it , would someone can give some suggestions?

Thanks in advance.....