[rhelv6-list] RHEL6 Wireless problem

Robin Price II rprice at redhat.com
Mon Dec 12 15:36:14 UTC 2011

On 12/10/2011 04:28 AM, 馬小布 wrote:
>   I don't understand what the meaning of doing this strictly from
> command line .

I was just assuming since you were trying to manage your networks from
the CLI with 'service network restart'.

Only thing I would suggest is to revert your changes (put back
NM_CONTROLLED) and make sure your wireless is enabled from the GUI.

Right click NetworkManager and see if Wireless is checked.

I would also check to make sure you don't have any bogus routes setup in
your configuration.

Also trying RHEL6.2, since it was released last week, would be a nice
fresh start but other than what we have tried, it should "just work"
from an install.

Good luck!

~rp

--
| Robin Price II - RHCE,RHCDS,RHCVA                   |