[rhelv6-list] Facing issue to register the server

Tinnis G tinnisg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 00:41:45 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have a test server where rhel5.2 86_64 bit OS was installed.  Recently I
have upgraded to rhel6.
The previous OS was registered with redhat.  That is removed .

Now when I am trying to execute rhn_register , the following errors  are
coming

We can't contact the Red Hat Network Server, double check the location
provided - is
https://xmlrpc.rhn.redhat.com/XCMLRPC' correct ?
Make sure that the network connection on this system is operational.

Apparently everything looks ok , i mean all the necessary files are there...
The iptables has been disabled.

Where I am missing. If anybody has any idea please share..

Thanks in advance