[rhelv6-list] Solved: Antwort: Re: Question to /var/run/nm-dhclient-eth0.conf

Andreas Reschke Andreas.Reschke at behrgroup.com
Fri Jan 21 09:29:31 UTC 2011

Hi,
I've found the solution: That's not a problem with DHCP and DNS. There a 2
missing entrys in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0:
DHCP_CLIENT_ID=st00ni0029
DHCP_HOSTNAME=st00ni0029

With this entrys the Network-Manager build a new
/var/run/nm-dhclient-eth0.conf :
# Created by NetworkManager
send dhcp-client-identifier "st00ni0029"; # added by NetworkManager
send host-name "st00ni0029"; # added by NetworkManager

Thanks
Andreas

Andreas Reschke <Andreas.Reschke at behrgroup.com>
Gesendet von: rhelv6-list-bounces at redhat.com
17.01.2011 12:12
Bitte antworten an
"Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 \(Santiago\) discussion mailing-list"
<rhelv6-list at redhat.com>

An
"Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 \(Santiago\) discussion mailing-list"
<rhelv6-list at redhat.com>
Kopie

Thema
[rhelv6-list] Antwort: Re: Question to /var/run/nm-dhclient-eth0.conf