[rhelv6-list] Production multi-homed BGP4 routing with RHEL

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Thu Jan 13 12:40:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has RHEL running to route multi-homed
networks using BGP4 in production? Does using RHEL+Quagga work well to
receive full Internet IPv4 and IPv6 routing tables as well as route
multi-Gbps local traffic to the outside?

I've always done this with dedicated network gear, but I've always been
very happy with Quagga and small routing setups. I don't have the
ability to easily test the above scenario, so I'd really be interested
in hearing from anyone who might have.

Matthias

Fedora release 14 (Laughlin) - Linux kernel 2.6.35.10-72.fc14.x86_64
Load : 0.04 0.03 0.09