Re: [rhelv6-list] NFSv4 automount - nss_getpwnam name 'user domain com' does not map into domain 'localdomain'

/etc/idmapd.conf is configured the same way on both the NFSv4 Server & Client correct? (I assume this is correct). I've run into this several times and usually a reboot of the "idmapd" service on the client fixes the issue (make sure that the NFS share is not mounted on the client).

Regards,

Dan