[rhelv6-list] kickstarting rhel6 from usb key

Greg Swift greg at nytefyre.net
Wed Jun 15 20:26:55 UTC 2011

in the stage2 environment check to see if /dev/disk/by-label is
available.  If it is, and you know or can change the label of your usb
device, you should be able to reference this.

I know that in the multipath bits they are trying to push more heavily
into using the /dev/disk/by-scsi-id/ for disk handling in rhel 6
anaconda.

-greg