[rhelv6-list] kickstarting rhel6 from usb key

Greg Swift greg at nytefyre.net
Thu Jun 16 03:08:38 UTC 2011

ack sorry... i guess i read the first e-mail in a rush.  i get and
sympathize with the problem.  I've been having a very similar issue
with doing san boots, because I dont care about mpatha-z, i need to be
identify based on UUID.

Are there no other /dev/disks/by-* that are available to you for what you want?

-greg