Re: [rhelv6-list] Parallel Port Support

On 06/16/2011 10:21 AM, Chris Adams wrote:
To be specific: they dropped line-printer support.  The parallel port
hardware drivers are still included (for uses other than line printer
mode).

This.

I'll give the lp module a shot, too. Thanks, Brian.

It seems my email has kicked off some movement. I'm now CC'd on two new bugs, but I don't see any ETA on a fix.

Thanks, nameless helper.