[rhelv6-list] auto-marking evolution mail as read?

dsavage at peaknet.net dsavage at peaknet.net
Sat Jun 18 22:41:49 UTC 2011

Today is the day to retire RHEL56 and install RHEL61. I installed
evolution v2.28.3 from the Scientific Linux web site, and rsync'd my
.evolution folder contents from my home folder in a mounted dd image of
the old OS. Everything seems to be restored correctly except for one
behavior. I can't seem to enable an automatic 0.5 sec unread-to-read (bold
to unbold) message marking rule.

I've gone to Edit -> Preferences -> Mail Preferences

Except for the last entry, the Message Display section is all grayed out

I'd refer to the built-in Help, but it seems none was installed.

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL