Re: [rhelv6-list] perl-Net-Telnet

On 06/21/2011 01:47 AM, GOLLSCHEWSKY, Tim wrote:
It's definitely included in RHEL6:

http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/6Server/en/os/SRPMS/perl-Net-Telnet-3.03-11.el6.src.rpm

It's available in the "RHEL Server High Availability" channels.  I'm not sure why though, seems like a pretty common package.  See "Available From" below.

Not sure why it's there only, but it is used by some fence agents, and 'fence-agents' is a package from that repo with Net::Telnet dependencies.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer alteeve com