Re: [rhelv6-list] perl-Net-Telnet

On 06/21/2011 08:15 AM, Colin Coe wrote:
On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 8:03 PM, Digimer<linux alteeve com>  wrote:
On 06/21/2011 01:47 AM, GOLLSCHEWSKY, Tim wrote:

It's definitely included in RHEL6:

http://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/6Server/en/os/SRPMS/perl-Net-Telnet-3.03-11.el6.src.rpm

It's available in the "RHEL Server High Availability" channels.  I'm not
sure why though, seems like a pretty common package.  See "Available From"
below.

Not sure why it's there only, but it is used by some fence agents, and
'fence-agents' is a package from that repo with Net::Telnet dependencies.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer alteeve com

it seems crazy to me that that a package as generic as this end up in
a repo as specific as HA.  Think I'm screwed.

CC

Well, cpan should install it just fine.

However, feel free to submit a red hat bug asking for it to be made more generally available. If nothing else, RH's reasoning for not making it more generally available should be made clear.