[rhelv6-list] GFS2 File System maximum size

Musayev, Ilya imusayev at webmd.net
Wed Mar 9 17:01:29 UTC 2011

Jf,

At first your popularity went up real high as I read about gpfs - great concept, scalable, fast and powerful. But then I looked at pricing and cost - this is where your popularity rating took a huge dip :).

I've yet to see the real numbers, but I find it questionable that it's going to be free or reasonably priced.

-ilya