[rhelv6-list] extremely slow (10kb/s) LVS NAT on new RHEL 6 load balancer

Alois Treindl alois at astro.ch
Sat Nov 26 19:09:58 UTC 2011

Two reasons:
- I have done it for ten years with NAT and am happy with it.

- I use the LVS also as firewall (turned off now during testing) and do
not want a direct connection from outside to the real servers (i.e. no
cable). All traffic must go through the LVS and its firewall.

I am sure that you have arguments against NAT, but I am really content
with it and do not want to change. I just want the new router to get to
work like the old one does since years, with the same configuration,
just a new kernel.