[rhelv6-list] how to remove 'shot down' from system menu?

Prentice Bisbal prentice at ias.edu
Wed Oct 5 13:10:06 UTC 2011

Alois,

If users have physical access to the systems and can hit the power
button or unplug the system, I strongly recommend that you leave the
shutdown option on the start menu. If a user is determined to
shutdown/reboot a computer, I would much rather they shut it down
gracefully by using the shutdown command than doing it harshly buy
holding the power button or unplugging the system, which can lead to a
host of other problems.

--
Prentice