[rhelv6-list] large mdraid 10 installations

Paul Krizak paul.krizak at amd.com
Fri Oct 7 20:21:30 UTC 2011

You might already be aware, but /dev/disk/by-* mapping is already there
and has saved my hide more than a few times when trying to figure out
which disk was in which bay.

Paul Krizak                         7171 Southwest Pkwy MS B200.3A
MTS Systems Engineer                Austin, TX  78735
Advanced Micro Devices              Desk:  (512) 602-8775
Linux/Unix Systems Engineering      Cell:  (512) 791-0686
Global IT Infrastructure            Fax:   (512) 602-0468