Re: [rhelv6-list] how to remove 'shot down' from system menu?

Hi Alois,

I'm not sure there is a way to remove that, and I'm not sure it makes too
much sense to look too hard for it, either, since when someone is sitting
right in front of a computer, they can (a) shut it down from the login screen,
or (b) press the power button or (c) unplug the power cord, so in my mind
it doesn't much matter if you eliminate one way to shut it down when
there are several other you can't eliminate.

Just my 2c,

	Horst