Re: [rhelv6-list] ISO of RHEL v6

You typically only have access to the media if you have a support
contract.  6.1 is out...  You would need to decide for yourself
whether you want 6.0 or 6.1, but usually the latest has the more
recent updates on it, so it would be better to start off with on a new
system.

I believe you can also sign up for a trial/demo on the RedHat site
which should allow you to download the ISO/DVD.