Re: [rhelv6-list] ISO of RHEL v6

On 10/12/2011 07:46 PM, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
Hi,

Can someone please point me to download ISO of RHEL version 6  and
also do i need to download v6.0 or v6.1 ?

Regards

Kaushal

You will need to create a Red Hat Network (RHN) account, then you can follow this link to get a 30 day trial copy of RHEL 6.1.

https://www.redhat.com/wapps/form/red-hat-linux-evaluation

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer alteeve com