[rhelv6-list] ISO of RHEL v6

Paul Krizak paul.krizak at amd.com
Thu Oct 13 00:46:11 UTC 2011

What I usually do for this is log into RHN and go to the ISO download
page. I copy the URL into my clipboard and then ssh to the remote
system, and use 'curl' to download it.  Note the URL has shell
metacharacters in it, so you have to put it in quotes.

The URL has the session ID in it, so you don't have to do authentication
in curl.

Paul Krizak                         7171 Southwest Pkwy MS B200.3A
MTS Systems Engineer                Austin, TX  78735
Advanced Micro Devices              Desk:  (512) 602-8775
Linux/Unix Systems Engineering      Cell:  (512) 791-0686
Global IT Infrastructure            Fax:   (512) 602-0468