[rhelv6-list] NFS Error in RHEL6

Hi All

I have a server with NFS, LDAP, and Autofs configured for export the /home, but every time i try mount nfs in my client desktop, the recive this error in Server: Cannot export /home, possibly unsupported filesystem or fsid= required. I am using the command mount -t nfs server:/home for test the export of /home directory.

My config files
Server
#/etc/auto.master
/home auto.home