Re: [rhelv6-list] qemu-img has no scsi support anymore?

Am 20.10.2011 21:07, schrieb Robin Price II:

Rainer,

Wow. This is really interesting and helpful. Would you mind working with
me off-list? I would like to document this situation you ran into and
make a kbase our of it for GSS. Please respond off-list if you can and
if we are able to provide a document that works for your situation, I
can post the link here for everyone.

Thanks again for the follow-up!

~rp

Sure Robin,