[rhelv6-list] good graphical debugger to replace kdbg

Hello,

Recently we upgraded all our labs to RHEL 6. An instructor for a Computer systems programming course (Teaching in C) says he would like to have a GUI-based debugger available for his class. He had been telling everyone to use kdbg. But that was removed from RHEL 6.

I added back in a kdbg built from fedora 13 sources for now. Does anyone knopw what the recommended GUI debugger is in RHEL 6? He wanted to know to start suggesting that his students use that one instead moving forward.

Are most people using ddd? I noticed its in epel.

Thanks a lot,

Gary Gatling      | ITECS Systems
ITECS, BOX 7901   | Operations and Systems Analyst
NCSU, Raleigh, NC | Email: gsgatlin ncsu edu
27695-7901        | Phone: (919) 513-4572 (5C Page Hall)