Re: [rhelv6-list] SSHD root login

I believe Krzysztof doesn't have problem with the root login, he wanted only remark that although the system permit the root login, it says "access denied".

Any way, I have some RHELv6.1 linux systems with the root access permited but I don't obtain the Krzysztof  message.

Best regards,
--
Alejandra Ramírez