[rhelv6-list] SSHD root login

Mezei Zoltan mezei.zoltan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 09:52:56 UTC 2011

Hi,

I don't know if you have the same problem but this message showed up
in putty for me after a putty version change. The reason was that
putty tried to use GSSAPI authentication by default. You can find more
details at this URL:

http://superuser.com/questions/312197/putty-0-61-why-do-i-see-access-denied-message-after-i-enter-my-login-id

Hope that helps.