Re: [rhelv6-list] You suggestion for 'big' filesystem management Best Practice?

On Friday, October 28, 2011 01:32:48 PM Peter Ruprecht wrote:
>   I don't have any real-world experience with how long it would take to
> xfs_check and xfs_repair a fs of that size that had gotten corrupted,
> sorry.  Though I will not be disappointed if I manage to avoid gaining
> that experience!

The last I read, xfs_repair requires vast amounts of RAM for large filesystems.  Hmmm, let me see....

See this message
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2011-April/109920.html
from the CentOS mailing list back in April.  That whole thread is overall relatively informative.