[rhelv6-list] RHEL6, Kickstart and install.img

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Fri Sep 2 00:10:19 UTC 2011

>Is this expected as I would like not to have to type this url to give
>the box/installer this information. Help ? Thanks.

What's the 'url --url='  line look like in your ks file? If that is setup right
and you have a dhcp server for example, the minimum you have to do
when booting manually with a netinstall or even dvd is append a 'ks=' line.
It will fetch the img from the ./images directory _appended_ to your 'url --url='
line inside your ks file.

jlc