[rhelv6-list] Kernel memory leak?

Manuel Wolfshant wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Thu Sep 1 07:54:42 UTC 2011

On 09/01/2011 12:20 AM, solarflow99 wrote:
> Could you just use RHEL for your production server?  Its free, just
> unsupported unless you want a paid support plan.
     Can you please point us to the "free" RHEL version ? As far as I
know there exists only a "free for 30 days" version: you register with
RedHat, get access for free to download a single product ( the
server.iso ) and you also get 30 days of access to updates via RHN ;
after the 30 days pass, access to RHN is no longer possible so you
cannot obtain updates unless you purchase a subscription.

         manuel