[rhelv6-list] FreeTDS

Tilsley, Jerry M. jmtilsley at st-claire.org
Thu Aug 23 20:14:27 UTC 2012

I can get the isql command to work on a server that has a mixed login using a domain account, but I cannot get it to connect to a server with a sa account.  Also, in order to get the isql command to work, I have to append the TDSVER=x.x command, it doesn't see to pull this information correctly from freetds.conf and odbc.ini.

Disclaimer****
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of St. Claire Regional Medical Center. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of the email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error please notify the St. Claire Regional Helpdesk by telephone at 606-783-6565.