[rhelv6-list] invalid sender domain - postfix configuration question

Götz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Thu Feb 23 11:58:39 UTC 2012

Hi,

we do have a primary sendmail (rh el 5.x) server and some other new rh
el 6.x servres which use that sendmail system as relay.

I'm new to postfix and did not find the solution for the problem, that
it seam that the mails send from the postfix systems are still nos some
sort of masked by the mail.filmakademie.de sender address.

For all mail originating from the postfix servers (relaied by teh
sendmail server) the receiving servers complain about 'Deferred: 421
invalid sender domain' ... (misconfigured dns?)

Can someone point me to the right config option?

	Thanks and best regards . Götz
--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: