[rhelv6-list] Restricting bugzillas

Robin Price II rprice at redhat.com
Fri Jan 13 15:06:43 UTC 2012

List,

I don't know how much I can go into the details but I can assure you,
being apart of GSS, the major concern has been with customer privacy.  I
would take the suggestions from this list of contacting support or your
TAM and seeing if they can give you the information in your case.

Also, every case we get should be worked and logged.  Many of the issues
are being captured and have a kbase assigned to it.  There is a very
high chance that the BZ you are looking for has a kbase made for it as
well.  If you are looking for details in a BZ, try looking in our
knowledge base also.  GSS has done an amazing job capturing these cases
and putting the work that was done towards the resolution (even if its
being tracked in a BZ) into a Knowledge Base article for all customers
to reference.

Hope this helps and TGIF.  :)

~rp