[rhelv6-list] KVM issues post RHEL6-1->6.2 update

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 14:34:29 UTC 2012

 possibly the answer is inside this thread, from a view of source
change it appears inside:

http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/8XiUW68vUOENyUOzpfSt

at line

[OP] Daniel P. Berrange Thu 12 May 2011 06:12:33 PM CEST

"
The migration protocol has support for a 'cookie' parameter which
is an opaque array of bytes as far as libvirt is concerned. Drivers
may use this for passing around arbitrary extra data they might
need during migration. The QEMU driver needs to do a few things:

 - Pass hostname/uuid to allow strict protection against localhost
   migration attempts
 - Pass SPICE/VNC server port from the target back to the source to
   allow seamless relocation of client sessions
 - Pass lock driver state from source to destination

This patch introduces the basic glue for handling cookies
but only includes the host/guest UUID & name.
"

any way/option to bypass the parameter?
Or any way to easily understand where in libvirt was added for rhel 6?

Thanks
Gianluca